Thursday, October 17, 2019

TVGB ViveStream sneaks in an episode with Budget Cuts

That VideoGame Blog
TVGB ViveStream sneaks in an episode with Budget Cuts

 

Yes, that’s right; we’re back to our biweekly schedule for the ViveStream. I mixed things up a bit this time; I’ll still be finishing Vader Immortal (at least the parts currently available) on the show, but this time I wanted to take you guys somewhere new. I’d been planning to get my hands on Budget Cuts ever since it wowed me with its demo when the Vive launched, and now that I finally have it, I couldn’t resist sharing it with you guys. You can check out the episode below:

The post TVGB ViveStream sneaks in an episode with Budget Cuts appeared first on That VideoGame Blog.



from That VideoGame Blog https://ift.tt/2J0xsnv

No comments:

Post a Comment