Friday, March 16, 2018

Last Day of June coming to Nintendo Switch

 

Indie game Last Day of June is making its way to the Nintendo Switch’s eShop and Facebook Gameroom for $19.99 on Friday. The game featuring the cutest no-eyed people you will ever see is developed by Ovosonico and published by 505 Games and has a 75 on Metacritic.

Last Day of June originally released last August for PlayStation 4 and PC and follows the story about a man named Carl and his (girlfriend/wife?) June. The game looks to be a gorgeous piece of art mixed with fitting music and a lot of emotion as Carl tries to prevent the death of June.

You can watch the trailer for the game down below.

When this game originally came out I wanted to give it a try, but at the time I did not have the PS4 or PC I have now. However, it coming to Switch not only reminded me of its existence, but it is yet another game that I am truly excited to play on my Switch. Indie games just seem to be perfect for the console.

The post Last Day of June coming to Nintendo Switch appeared first on That VideoGame Blog.



from That VideoGame Blog http://ift.tt/2ph6k8W

No comments:

Post a Comment