Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Trunks revealed for Dragon Ball FighterZ

 

It finally happened. The moment we (mostly I) have been waiting for. Ever since Dragon Ball FighterZ was announced in June I have been waiting for the actual technical prince of all Saiyans to make his grand appearance. Trunks has been my favorite character in the franchise since I first saw him tear Frieza apart. It was a no brainer to add him to the early rooster and, with this confirmation, he joins Goku, Vegeta, Teen Gohan, Cell, Frieza, and Majin Buu as the first playable characters. We will possibly be able to take all of these guys for a test drive in the closed beta that is happening soon. Until then I’m going to rewatch that sweet trailer posted below.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is slated for an early 2018 release.

 

The post Trunks revealed for Dragon Ball FighterZ appeared first on That VideoGame Blog.



from That VideoGame Blog http://ift.tt/2tnf4zq

No comments:

Post a Comment