Thursday, January 16, 2020

TVGB Vivestream goes back to the future with Doctor Who: The Edge of Time

That VideoGame Blog
TVGB Vivestream goes back to the future with Doctor Who: The Edge of Time

 

Let me be totally honest with you guys: I recorded this video quite a while ago, and then life sort of got crazy, and I kept not having a chance to upload it, and…uh, I mean…I’m uploading this video to the future! While to you it’s been over a month since the last ViveStream with no explanation to speak of, in reality I’m uploading it from a month ago! Yeah, that’s totally believable, right? Just roll with me on this one, guys. The next episode will come sooner, I promise(?), so for now, let’s all enjoy some time-space shenanigans. You can watch the video below, or on our YouTube channel.

The post TVGB Vivestream goes back to the future with Doctor Who: The Edge of Time appeared first on That VideoGame Blog.



from That VideoGame Blog https://ift.tt/363XFdk

No comments:

Post a Comment